The FLIP National Challenge (now in Season 9) is India’s largest and a MUST DO contest for Finance aspirants. Thousands of B-Schoolers compete for the highest score, in select FLIP Certifications - to power their careers, in Banking & Financial services.
1. Did you face any struggles during the final placement process (after MBA in finance) considering that you have an engineering background? Did you have to take up any additional courses/certifications to stand out?
MMS - JBIMS, Mumbai
2. What are some of the best finance certification courses for a candidate from non-financial background?
PGDM - SP Jain Mumbai
3. Are FLIP certifications helpful for getting employed in Investment Banking or allied fields?
Department of Financial Studies(MFC), Delhi University
4. Which additional certification courses are better for MBA-Finance students?
MBA - IIM Indore
5. What is your review of flip's finance and banking fundamentals course?
MBA - SJSOM, IIT-Bombay
6. What are the best certified courses for MBA finance student?
Padma Raju Mathi
PGDM - NMIMS, Mumbai
7. What are the best online courses for finance professionals?
MBA - IIM Calcutta
FLIP (Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd. | www.learnwithflip.com), a senior IIM alumni initiative, offers India’s most powerful, career-oriented certification programs, in Banking & Financial Services (BFS). Leading banks & FIs have signed contracts to “Prefer/Give weightage to a FLIP certified candidate” – the only such endorsement in India.
View a FLIP Certificate
FLIP’s 65,000+ alumni comprise students & working professionals, banks, FIs, IT companies, and large corporate houses. With partnerships across the NSE, Finacle of Infosys; and leading banks and NBFCs as clients, FLIP is setting a knowledge benchmark, across BFS.